Waiting for Autumn

Kustom9
Hair: [monso] My Hair - Ogu 
Astralia x Momento . notice me senpai Gacha
Decora: Astralia x Momento . notice me senpai / ULTRA RARE #1 DECORA
Sneakers: Astralia x Momento . notice me senpai / ULTRA RARE #1 SNEAKERS
Socks: AstraliaxMomento . Notice me Senpai / RARE #1 Socks
Collabor88
Pose: Le Poppycock *Comfort Zone* B
Dress: . offbeat . day day lace dress 
Luxe Box(August) HP inworld Group
Snail: MishMish - My Kawaii Snail
KAGAMI 2017 神隠レノ夜 HP  Game open! GUIDE
Bow: *katat0nik* (black) Kinchaku Gacha Bow - wear anywhere
[MW]cigaretts shop Gacha 
Shop1: [MW]cigaretts shop No1 =Rare=
Shop2: [MW]cigaretts shop No2 =Rare=
Post: [MW]cigaretts shop No4
Vending machine: [MW]cigaretts shop No3
Trash can: [MW]cigaretts shop No5
Bench: [MW]cigaretts shop No8
Skin Applier: more more. hansol skin_milk (catwa)

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿