Tella Ball Shake

FaMESHed
Hair: [monso] My Hair - Saeko

The Secret Hideout
Hazy. Nana Look Gacha.
Outfit: Hazy. Nana Look RARE 1
Horn: MOMOCHUU :: Hoshi - Horn - Pink [4]
Pose: an lar [poses] The Cutsie Series

SaNaRae
Skin Applier(Both): more more. grace skin_milk (catwa)
Drink: Hazy. I'm Sweet Gacha
Hazy. I'm Sweet Gacha. Strawberry RARE
Hazy. I'm Sweet Gacha. Chocolate RARE
Hazy. I'm Sweet Gacha. Blueberry
Hazy. I'm Sweet Gacha. Mint
Hazy. I'm Sweet Gacha. pineapple

The Coven
Eyelashes: Wednesday[+] ~ Everyday Eyelashes ~ Catwa Appliers

Mesh Head: CATWA HEAD Catya
Eyebrows: BOILDEGG::NATRAL COOL EYEBROWS
Eyes: AMITOMO / Halloween ideas GACHA / EYE20
Glasses: SallieLanguage/Crystal Heart/Glasses Pink
Cream: `M.BIRDIE / Heart Party! . cream on face
Facial expression: [HD] bento Facial expression HUD for 6doo HUCI-01(box)UPDATES!
*Now you can set from A, B, C – 3 preset positions for tongue out animations.
A for 6DOO head
B for Lelutka and BJD
C for CATWA Catya, Daniel etc.

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿