Through the Screen


through the Screen


The Kawaii Project
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Miau~ Stone Eye
Earring: Schadenfreude Talking Spirits Acrylic Earring 
{ V I N C U E } & Kibitz - Hakie+Set [Maitreya] 
Bra: { V I N C U E } & Kibitz - Hakie+Bra [Maitreya] Snow RARE
Panties: { V I N C U E } & Kibitz - Hakie+Panties [Maitreya] Snow RARE
Cuffs: { V I N C U E } & Kibitz - Hakie+Cuffs - Snow
Duster: { V I N C U E } & Kibitz - Hakie+Feather duster - Snow
Garter: { V I N C U E } & Kibitz - Hakie+Garter - [Mait] Snow
Headband: { V I N C U E } & Kibitz - Hakie+Headband - Noir 
Socks: { V I N C U E } & Kibitz - Hakie+Socks [Maitreya] Snow
Hair: .EMBW. Valainis Hair .F+M FAT

Memento Mori
BodyLanguage SLC SS POSE Free Fall Fat Pack
Pose: SLC SS Pose Free Fall C

Deco(c)rate
Screen: [ keke ] winter screen - stars 
[ keke ] winter screen - stars blue
[ keke ] winter screen - stars black
[ keke ] winter screen - stars grey
[ keke ] winter screen - stars white

VCO Mainstore

Skin: VCO ~ Tina's Skin { RARE }
Mesh lip: VCO ~ U & I Mesh Lip . RARE
Eyelashes: VCO ~ Bambi Eyelash

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿