Engawa

Momo (Right) ☛
Milky kimono-Ichi
Kimono*N*Kingyo Kimono mini Dress D-Blue

The Fantasy Collective Coming Soon! Dec 20, at 8PM SLT! 
*N*Kingyo lives in my eyes Gacha
*N*Kingyo lives in my eyes (star )Rare blk
*N*Kingyo lives in my eyes (star )Rare red
*N*Kingyo lives in my eyes C-ex2
*N*Kingyo lives in my eyes Rare parts
Eyes Animation↓
https://i.gyazo.com/473e3ab5e92f36d5c75a665ab5f5d81a.gif

Eyes: {S0NG} Tomo Eyes @Limit8

☚ Aru (Left) 
Kustom9
Hair: [monso] My Hair - Yujung

JaponicaComing Soon! 26th DEC.-
Kanzashi(hair acce): *N*KUKURISARU 
Geta(shoes): *N*THORN GETA(BOY and GIRL)
Kimono: *N*TSUKI KIMONO GIRL PPL 

Naminoke Mainstore
Umbrella: *N*WAGASA with SAKURA
Pipe: *N*KINGYO PIPE GACHA

Pose←: (marukin) tulips 
Key(mouth): /// offbeat /// 2014 onsen story 1 - secret 1 

@ HINATA ryokan & village


Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿