Siesta

Whimsical
Top←: ALTAIR* freya bikini - top .shimapan. -maitreya EXP-
Bottom←: ALTAIR* freya bikini - panty .shimapan. -maitreya EXP-
Hair→: Lovey Dovey :: Alyssa
Arm→: { V I N C U E } & Kibitz - Ruboo+Arm [MaitBeta] Garnet
Choker: { V I N C U E } & Kibitz - Ruboo+Choker [MaitBeta] Garnet
Feet: { V I N C U E } & Kibitz - Ruboo+Feet - Garnet
Headband: { V I N C U E } & Kibitz - Ruboo+Headband - Garnet
Suit→: {V I N C U E } & Kibitz - Ruboo+Suit [MaitBeta] RARE 3

The Kawaii Project
Crown: Violent Seduction - Valkyrie Crown (Mint)

ALL20%-50%OFF
Creators Collection Box Coming Soon! May 21st- (SLT0:00am)
Hair: .:CHEVEUX:.M083 Hair RARE
Background Decora: Air_Ave Ligno

Rabbit: Label Motion {stuffed rabbit} Red*LeftHand - Wear me! Gift
Bed: Luas The Fairy Bed Aqua [Singles] @Enchantment

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿