Monso & Sweet thing @TAG gacha


Sweet thing gacha @Mainstore
Monso @ Bonus Room ( You have to unlock all the store,and 
you'll find monso gacha at bonus room)


TAG gacha StartPoint

[monso] My Goth Set for TAG Gacha @Bonus Room! (You must unlock all the store.)
Hat: [monso] My Goth Set - Police Hat (rare)
Eyepatch: [monso] My Goth Set - Black Eyepatch
Necklace: [monso] My Goth Set - Chain Necklace (rare)
Bangle: [monso] My Goth Set - Red Bangle
Choker: [monso] My Goth Set - Red Choker

Sweet Thing. & darkendStare Aetherial Necromancer - TAG! Gacha @Sweet thing mainstore
Wings: Sweet Thing. & darkendStare Disgraced Angelic Wings
Shikigami←: Sweet Thing. & darkendStare Seere the Shikigami RARE
Shikigami→: Sweet Thing. & darkendStare Dumah the Shikigami
Garter: Sweet Thing. Coal Pentagram Trick Garter




Bracelet: Sweet Thing. Pentagram Trick Bracelets - Fatpack (unpacked) Wayward Hunt

Tops: ::{u.f.o}::pretty in punk - top - black - @c88
Bottom: Apple May Designs - Anastasia - Black
Hair: little bones. Pirate Wench
Boots: REIGN.- POINTED TOE BOOTS-(MAITREYA) BLACK
Pose: PURPLE POSES My Pouf {me+purple} @Black Fassion Fair

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿